We have extensive experience in creating unique intersections between culture and technology
Along with selecting and managing the technological aspects of your project, FT can help improve your projected content, especially with regard to communication, public relations, and the management of editorial content.
Over the years, FT has been involved in:
- national and international projects dedicated to immaterial cultural patrimony, with particular emphasis on the eno-gastronomic sector and promotion of local traditions and events;
- support projects and services funded by the European Community and UNESCO (Creative Cities Network, Alpine Space, Creative Europe, etc.);
- design, management and preparation of art exhibitions, including traveling shows.
- Appia Antica Archeological Park, Rome
- Geoportal of Eno-Gastronomic Culture
- Gli Italiani dell’Altrove 2012-2015
- Gli Italiani dell’Altrove – Progetto editoriale
- Beijing Music Festival 2013
- Imperiituro – Cradles of European Culture
- Numismatic Collection of Palazzo Massimo, Rome
- Đuro Janeković: Croatian Photographer, European Artist